Friday, June 8, 2012

DOWNTOWN




Walking around downtown greensboro, I walk upon a line of vans with trailers full of drum sets, guitars, amps, keyboards, etc. Outside waiting their turn to perform were band members of various bands o touring the country. All from different states. I explained to them my assignment for small format about how I had to photograph 36 strangers and get to know them a little.
Left to right--- Xavier Adams, Aaron Rosa (both apart of the Palisades), Dan Clermont (Set it Off). I photographed one other band member of the palisades, Brandon Reese, but unfortunately my exposure was incorrect. They were all very nice and just formed a little assembly line and called others to help. I had a great experience shooting strangers. Thanks guys for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Nice stranger photos, love the expressions you got from them.

    ReplyDelete